- Size: 46.5 x 24.1 x 13.1 mm / 1.7" x 0.8" x 0.6"
- Weight: 9 g / 0.3 oz
.The Weatronic Clever 6 is a non redundant intelligent frequency hopping receiver offering 6 channels in a super compact package while keeping the legendary build quality of this Made in Germany product. This receiver is also compatible with our line of telemetry sensors.
The Weatronic Clever 6 is a non redundant intelligent frequency hopping receiver.
Why intelligent frequency hopping system?
Because the Weatronic system makes maximum use of the 80 channels allocated in the 2.4 GHz band. It scans the band at a rate of 100 times per second. The system then automatically chooses open channels to hop to. It will not hop to an occupied channel in the 2.4 Ghz band. This feature, together with the 128 bit GUID encryption offers the most robust RF link on the market.
The range obtained with the Clever 6 is maximum 1.5 km or 0.9 mi.
Then several features make this system unique:
1. A World unique RF link diagnostic tool and quality database characterising thousands of flights and flight hours to enable you to compare your results from day to day, models to models and with other modellers/ types of model. This tool is so precise that it will enable you to see a drop of 1% in the RF link quality and it will enable you to optimize your antenna placement in the model.
2. The Gigacontrol software will enable you to characterize the antenna reception field and choose the best antenna positioning thanks to its unique 3D data presentation.
3. Each receiver output can be completely custom programmed with a very clear graphic interface, including travel, curve, reverse, gyro assignment ( when available ), failsafe position, servo pulse rate, speed and much more.
4. Every receiver has a full telemetry capability including voice readback in English language that is fully programmable from Gigacontrol. All the data is recorded on a micro SD card and can be live viewed on a laptop or Android device ( with the bluetooth DV4 module ).
5. A full range of telemetry sensors is available, including GPS module, pitot tube, temperature sensors, RPM meter, current sensors, glider module with variometer...
6. 100% made in Germany from the highest quality aerospace grade components by specialists of microwave transmission systems.
Clever 6 Features:
- up to 12 channels input and 6 servos output
- External GPS availability
- compatible with all Telemetry sensors
- SD-memory card data recording from the DV4 module
- 1 Wire antennas
- simple, individually programmable channels
- firmware upgradeable, therefore always up to date
- transmission: adaptive frequency operation (principle)
- hopping frequencies: 80
- hopping speed: 100 Hz
- operating distance: > 1500 m / > 0.9 mi
- antennas: 1 wired micro contact coax antenna
- telemetry transmitting power: 20 dBm (100 mW)
- inputs: 1 x for telemetry chain
- status indicators: 2 LED on the housing
- operating voltage: 4.0 – 10.0 Volt
- current load up to 5 A DC
- temperature range: -10 °C to +60 °C / 14 °F to +140 °F (non condensing)
- dimensions: 54,8 x 34 x 18,8 mm
- weight: 9 grs