This is a set of 12 CAD designed and CAM produced single clips in 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm or 15 mm diameter for any type of cable.
The clips are 3D printed at a specific high temperature and post cured up to 240 degrees for 3 hours to allow PEEK to crystallize ( specific ramp and schedule).
The clips comply with MIL-STD-810G and FAR 25.853.
Service temperature: 250 degrees c.
Max temperature: 350 degrees c.
The clip structure is hollow, allowing an incredibly light product. Such a shape is impossible to produce with injection molding.
The shape of the C clamp and its stiffness have been carefully adjusted so that the clip can be opened without un-gluing the CA glue joint on the base.
This proprietary design gives the following benefits:
- Ultra light material.
- Ultra high service temperature
- 15 degree bend capacity allow easy insertion and removal of the sleeve.
- Superior bonding capability to resin laminates with CA gel. This was one of the major design requirement and these clips outperform by far any other product on the market on that matter.
- Entry taper/ ridge shape that allows and easy grab of the upper prong and easy insertion of the cable while providing a good retention action of the cables.
- Very technical MIL spec PEEK look.
- Allows the cable to slide for easy loom adjustment.
The O'clip 8 is designed for thin wires like on a LED lighting harness.
The O'clip 10 is perfect for three HD silicon servo wires.
The O'clip 12 is suitable for 4 to 5 HD servo wires.
The O'clip 15 is suitable for 4 to 5 power supply wires pairs.
Sold by bags of 12 clips.
Try this product and you will never come back to other clips again!