The PRO-HV pneumatic valves are bases on first-class miniature valves with Viton seals. These valves are equipped with entirely new digital microcontrollers, making their handling even more convenient:
- Ease programmable switching points for compatibility with all R/C equipment
- Switchmode(gear) or Pulsewidthmode(brakes) selectable
The valve is simply connected to a receiver output just like you would connect a servo, or e.g. combined with the elevator servo as a braking valve. This allows precise and easy programming of the switching points with the help of a small push-button on the valve. A red LED informs you about the current switching state.
This single action version is suitable for landing gears with built-in springs or as a pulsing braking valve.
- M3 thread for different fittings
- Air pressure up to 10 bar / 145 psi
- Pushbutton for manual use
- High flow rate of 12 l/min
- Power: 4.8V - 8.5 V / 150 mA - 4xNiMh up to 2s LiPo
- Weight: 21 g
- W x H x D: 16 x 28 x 30 mm