The extra work package stage 3 is done at our factory by our aero certified technicians. It includes the following:
- 120 hours of work
- all hinges and horns installed with the proper geometry set from precise templates
- all scoops and cutting in the Kevlar fuselage done
- fuselage hatch mounted
- ladder door bay and doors mounted (closing with magnet)
- formation lights, EGS antenna and flair dispensers mounted, corresponding scale accessories fitted
- cooling intake mounted
- GAU gun mounted
- stabilizer hatch latch fitted
- wing tube sleeve fitted in the fuselage
- front canopy frame trimmed and mounted to fuselage - operating canopy system functionally mounted to fuselage including rear canopy hatch and trimmed rear canopy frame
- fowler flap hinges ready mounted on wing flaps functionally attached
All controls servos are MKS 777 or Spektrum servos mounted and connected to the controls, centered ( steering and canopy servos are regular digital ones ).
- Ultimate Jets servo and gear loom mounted and connected, ready to hook-up your receiver.
- Ultra bright LED kit mounted and connected to the loom.
- Landing gear and door liners painted in white color.
- Airframe only painted in the standard USAF A-10 grey color, no decals on and no weather/ clear.
Ordnance painting, decals and final clear can be applied at an extra cost. Please contact us for this as decals price and application varies depending on the scheme chosen.