The new Cloudtech Ultra High Flow screw cap fuel stopper is unique on the market in many ways.
- It is entirely in-house CAD designed and CAM produced
- It is truly optimized for 3/16-4 mm ( HF ) , 1/4"-6 mm ( UHF ) and 5/16-8 mm ( XHF ) ID tubing
- The opening size allows to pass our largest UHF clunk of plated paper filters.
- It comes with a drilled glue-on aluminum flange
- Compatible with our NPT straight or elbow fitting for very tight setups.
- Compatible with our new line of Pisco push-to-connect fittings
- It includes a heavy duty viton sealing gasket that seals in a precision grove with 10% compression
- The large serrated wheel allows for easy and tight fastening of the cap
- 50% lighter than our previous generation screw cap fuel stopper.
The stopper is entirely CNC cut on our high precision Sinumerik 804D milling machine to 4/100 mm.
We are using a certified Al 6061 T65 alloy that is ASTM B221 approved and quality traced.
The large stopper diameter allows the use of our Ultra High Flow medium or large clunks.
The inner barb is 3/16", 1/4" ID and 5/16" to accept our 3/16", 1/4", or 5/16" Viton fuel lines without restrictions.
Here are the specifications of the flange that needs to be glued on your tank with Hysol 9462.