This is a set of 3 mounts designed to provide a high precision base for the Xicoy angle sensors.
These mounts have been CAD designed and feature the following:
- A wide an stable base.
- Inner ribs offering a positive stop for the sensor IC board, thus a stable positioning.
- 4 inner dots of 0.5 mm that will make you feel that the board is clipped in position.
- A recess that allows positioning of 4 sticky paste blobs to stick the sensor in position and prevent it from moving when the control is actuated.
- Made from an orange transparent resin and laser precision printed to 50 micron resolution.
- The transparent resin allows to see the status LED of the board.
Here is a view of the CAD file:
Here is a picture of the mount as seen from the top.
And from the bottom.
With the board installed.
Note the recess left below the base.
That allows to place 4 balls of sticky paste.
Here is the sensor placed in position. Note the blue status LED on the right corner.
Available as a set of 3 mounts.